Friday, February 20, 2009

For all you urban ladies: the Dunks.


This is a little shout out for the ladies who are beautiful eventhough they dismiss make up, high heels and chic dresses. This if for those who like to feel glamorous in their own urban way. I have to admit the main appeal to these Nike dunks are the fact that they feel so unique! You can find over ten colours on each pair of dunks, whilst feeling comfortable and trendy...
My personal favourite, Nike Women Air Force (in lime green, red and purple)
Nike Red Current
For the ones who dare, Nike Rainbow

2 comments:

  1. can someone pleez tell me were to get these jus email me at whitneyrios11@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can someone email me on where i could also get the rainbow nikes and those african safari with the lepord print at jmccormick1717@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete